A full-day devoted to the exploration of Female Led Relationships with submissive men.
Join our facilitators, Skyla and Athena Kali, who are both actively engaged in D/s relationships, and brainstorm about topics that Fem Dommes face like:
- Social stigmas associated with Female Led Relationships and how to overcome them
- Bratty behavior – what it indicates and how to manage it
- How gender roles and gender identity factor in
- Reality vs. stereotypes of the sissy submissive and Mean, Cold Bitch Domme
- Bridging the gap between porn fantasy and real-world Female Led Relationships
Who should attend
- Any woman who identifies as dominant, whether you have a partner or not. If you have a partner, he is welcome to attend with you.
- Single submissive males with a sincere interest in serving within a Female Led Relationship. (Single submissive applicants will be screened prior to registration.)
We realize this narrow audience does not represent the entire spectrum of Female Led Relationship structures. We are not trying to be exclusionary; we are striving to address the needs of a specific audience. If you have an idea for a Summit that targets other niche audiences, we welcome your suggestion.
How a Summit Differs from a Workshop
There are 2 things that set our Summits apart from our Workshops:
- The topic is laser focused and geared toward a very narrow target audience.
- Summits have facilitators. but not teachers. They are a peer-to-peer format. When appropriate, they may include facilitated exercises or “hands-on” components, but a summit is primarily a directed think tank.
While the primary goal of workshop is to educate, the primary goal of a Summit is to empower. We hope you leave our Summits feeling affirmed and more self-confident than when you arrived.
When, Where and How Much
Saturday, August 22, 2015
NHOT World Headquarters
(address provided once vetting and registration are complete)
Skyla is a polyamorous, sadistic, Domme. She is married to one of her partners who identifies as a Top and in a long distance D/s relationship with her submissive. In her free time, she enjoys volunteering in the BDSM community for a handful of organizations including New England Dungeon Society and Dark Odyssey. Her main fetish interests aside from D/s are whimpering boys, CBT, and bondage. Skyla‘s vanilla hobbies center around reading, writing and swimming.
Athena is married to her submissive partner, Icarus. They began their journey as a dating D/s relationship before transforming their relaionship into one of the best examples of a female led marriage that we have encountered.
If you are serious about enjoying a long-term Female Led Relationship, you’ll want to join us for this Summit.