Join us for the 1st Annual Rope Summit at NHOT!
This is not an event where Lew is the teacher but we are most definitely taking full advantage of his presence by scheduling this while he’s here.
This event is about rope-loving, free-thinkers coming together to collaborate the hell out of the day!
The idea for this Summit came from a casual conversation while hanging out with Lux and Tracker when somebody said, “wish there was a way to make a suspension cuff for hands that’s as comfy as the gravity boot is for feet.”
The brains started storming and the rope started flying and before long the Gravity Glove was born…along with the idea to create a full day of that kind of free-flowing, creative collaboration!
Who should attend
This event is for you if you love rope and…
- love coming up with new things to do with it
- have a nagging suspension or floor work idea you just can’t seem to nail down on your own? Bring it!
- have an efficiency fetish and can’t keep yourself from looking for a faster, smoother, simpler ways to accomplish your ropey objectives
- you really dig the idea of hanging out in a non-competitive environment with other creative thinkers who love rope too!
How a Summit differs from a Workshop
There are 2 things that set our Summits apart from our Workshops:
- The topic is laser focused with a very narrow target audience… in this case, people who can’t stop thinking about rope and new stuff to do with it.
- Summits have facilitators but not teachers. They are a peer-to-peer format. When appropriate, they may include facilitated exercises or “hands-on” components, but a summit is primarily a directed think tank.
The primary goal of a Workshop is to educate; the primary goal of a Summit is to empower. We hope you will leave the Summit feeling affirmed and more self-confident.
When, Where and How Much
Saturday, June 18, 2016
NHOT World Headquarters (If you haven’t been here before, the address will be provided when you register – vetting applies)
- The Summit
- Light snacks and fresh water throughout the day
Space is limited, so we encourage you to fill out the form below soon!