Gather with your peers to share the trials and triumphs that go with being husband and wife as well as Dominant and submissive.
Brainstorm to find solutions to the unique issues that married power exchange partners face, like:
- What to say to friends and family when they notice a change
- Balancing running a household with maintaining a dynamic
- The complications that come with kids
- Navigating shifts in the bedroom
- And what happens when you decide to try non-monogamy…
Who should attend
Anyone who is married and exploring a power exchange dynamic is welcome, regardless of how long you’ve been married or how long you’re marriage has included a power exchange dynamic.
Additionally, the type of power exchange you’re exploring is irrelevant; Master/slave, Daddy/babygirl, Domme/sub and more are welcome. The only criteria is that you are married and are adding –or have added– power exchange to the relationship.
How a Summit differs from a Workshop
There are 2 things that set our Summits apart from our Workshops:
- The topic is laser focused with a very narrow target audience… in this case, married couples who have chosen to incorporate power exchange into their relationship.
- Summits have facilitators but not teachers. They are a peer-to-peer format. When appropriate, they may include facilitated exercises or “hands-on” components, but a summit is primarily a directed think tank.
The primary goal of a Workshop is to educate; the primary goal of a Summit is to empower. We hope you will leave the Summit feeling affirmed and more self-confident.
When, Where and How Much
Saturday, July 25, 2015
NHOT World Headquarters (If you haven’t been here before, the address will be provided when you register – vetting applies)
Space is limited, so we encourage you to fill out the form below soon!