A full-day Summit, exclusively for people who have (or want to have) a D/s relationship.
Gather with your peers to share the trials and triumphs that go with relationships based on consensual power exchange.
We’ll discuss the power exchange journey and brainstorm about solutions to some common challenges that arise in D/s dynamics, like:
- D/s, M/s, O/p …what’s the difference and what works for you?
- What to say to friends and family who notice how you interact
- Balancing running a household with maintaining a dynamic
- Maintaining your dynamic around your kids
- The transition from “just in the bedroom” to 24/7
- The complications of D/s and non-monogamy
Who should attend
If you are currently in a D/s relationship; have been in one in the past; or have a sincere desire to someday be in one, you are welcome.
Both partnered and un-partnered folks are welcome. If you have a partner(s) who cannot come, you are welcome to attend on your own.
Any type of power exchange dynamic is welcome – Master/slave, Domme/sub, Daddy/babygirl, etc.
How a Summit differs from a Workshop
There are 2 things that set our Summits apart from our Workshops:
- The topic is laser focused with a very narrow target audience… in this case, people who chose or seek power exchange relationships.
- Summits have facilitators but not teachers. They are a peer-to-peer format. When appropriate, they may include facilitated exercises or “hands-on” components, but a summit is primarily a directed think tank.
The primary goal of a Workshop is to educate; the primary goal of a Summit is to empower. We hope you will leave the Summit feeling affirmed and more self-confident.
When, Where and How Much
Saturday, October 29, 2016
NHOT World Headquarters (If you haven’t been here before, the address will be provided when you register – vetting applies)
Space is limited, so we encourage you to fill out the form below soon!