A Surprisingly Sensual Sensation!
Have you always thought of caning as harsh, brutal and extremely painful? It can be but it doesn’t have to be.
In this 3-hour Make ‘n Take Mini Workshop that combines education, demonstration and hands-on experimentation, you’ll see a more sensual side of canes that just might change them from the most feared to the most beloved instruments in your toy bag.
Join us to discover a caning experience that ranges from sensual to intense and is likely to leave the recipient begging for more!
What To Expect
- We’ll go over safety and the essential properties that define a cane
- Canes come in a variety of materials. You’ll learn about the properties of the most popular ones, along with a few you’ll want to avoid.
- You’ll get to make a pair of rattan canes to keep!
- A variety of rhythmic strokes will be demonstrated, followed by the opportunity to try them under the watchful eye of a seasoned thwacker!
While everyone is welcome to try the techniques being taught, participation is not required.
If you choose to experiment, you’ll be doing so under the watchful eye of an instructor who can provide suggestions to not only improve your skills but also enhance the connection you can achieve during play.
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in learning how to take canes beyond the basic “thwack!”
You can come alone, with a partner or with multiple partners. Keep in mind that if you attend solo, you may not get to take part in the hands-on practice.
If you have canes, feel free to bring them but there’s no no need to bring anything since you’ll be making a pair of canes during the workshop.
When, Where and How Much
Saturday, August 26, 2017
6:00 – 9:00 pm
NHOT World Headquarters (If you haven’t been here before, the address will be provided when you register – vetting applies)
The registration fee includes:
• The mini workshop
• A pair of rattan canes (each registrant will get to make a pair of canes)
• Light snacks & bottled water
These days his dominant desires lean toward continually expanding skills to enhance power exchange; particularly rope, suspension, canes and whips. After teaching Industrial Arts for 10 years, Carl has found sharing his passion for BDSM with his kinky cohorts a much more fulfilling outlet for his BS in Education. These days his shop tools most often get put to use building dungeon goodies.
Since space is limited for this event, we suggest you contact us asap to begin the vetting process or reserve your spot.